SC Braga - Feirense Betting tips 14.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
21:15 SC Braga v Feirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:15 SC Braga v Feirense 72 20 8 64 36 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.78
SC Braga welcome Feirense for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our SC Braga v Feirense Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for SC Braga has a 72% chance of winning while Feirense's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

SC Braga vs Feirense Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on SC Braga vs Feirense
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » SC Braga - Feirense Betting tips 14.12.2018