PAOK - Bate Borisov Betting tips 13.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
17:55 PAOK v Bate Borisov
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 PAOK v Bate Borisov 56 20 24 48 52 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.62
PAOK welcome Bate Borisov for a Europa League match on . Read on for our PAOK v Bate Borisov Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for PAOK has a 56% chance of winning while Bate Borisov's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

PAOK vs Bate Borisov Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.0 @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on PAOK vs Bate Borisov
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » PAOK - Bate Borisov Betting tips 13.12.2018