Rennes - FC Astana Betting tips 13.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
17:55 Rennes v FC Astana
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 Rennes v FC Astana 51 27 22 44 56 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.78
Rennes welcome FC Astana for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Rennes v FC Astana Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Rennes has a 51% chance of winning while FC Astana's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Rennes vs FC Astana Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rennes vs FC Astana
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rennes - FC Astana Betting tips 13.12.2018