RB Leipzig - Rosenborg Betting tips 13.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
20:00 RB Leipzig v Rosenborg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 RB Leipzig v Rosenborg 73 12 15 56 44 32 68
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.89
RB Leipzig welcome Rosenborg for a Europa League match on . Read on for our RB Leipzig v Rosenborg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for RB Leipzig has a 73% chance of winning while Rosenborg's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 12 per cent.

RB Leipzig vs Rosenborg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on RB Leipzig vs Rosenborg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » RB Leipzig - Rosenborg Betting tips 13.12.2018