Arsenal - Qarabag Betting tips 13.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
20:00 Arsenal v Qarabag
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Arsenal v Qarabag 68 21 11 54 46 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.54
Arsenal welcome Qarabag for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Arsenal v Qarabag Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Arsenal has a 68% chance of winning while Qarabag's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Arsenal vs Qarabag Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.54
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Arsenal vs Qarabag
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Arsenal - Qarabag Betting tips 13.12.2018