MOL Vidi - Chelsea Betting tips 13.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
17:55 MOL Vidi v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 MOL Vidi v Chelsea 30 22 48 58 42 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (+1.0) | Odds: 1.76
MOL Vidi welcome Chelsea for a Europa League match on . Read on for our MOL Vidi v Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for MOL Vidi has a 30% chance of winning while Chelsea's success is an estimated 48% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

MOL Vidi vs Chelsea Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (+1.0) @ 1.76
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on MOL Vidi vs Chelsea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » MOL Vidi - Chelsea Betting tips 13.12.2018