Celtic - Salzburg Betting tips 13.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
20:00 Celtic v Salzburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Celtic v Salzburg 48 22 30 60 40 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.92
Celtic welcome Salzburg for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Celtic v Salzburg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Celtic has a 48% chance of winning while Salzburg's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Celtic vs Salzburg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.92
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Celtic vs Salzburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Celtic - Salzburg Betting tips 13.12.2018