Lazio - Eintracht Betting tips 13.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
17:55 Lazio v Eintracht
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 Lazio v Eintracht 48 24 28 67 33 67 33
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.55
Lazio welcome Eintracht for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Lazio v Eintracht Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Lazio has a 48% chance of winning while Eintracht's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Lazio vs Eintracht Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lazio vs Eintracht
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lazio - Eintracht Betting tips 13.12.2018