Ajax - Bayern Munich Betting tips 12.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-3
20:00 Ajax v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Ajax v Bayern Munich 40 20 40 73 27 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.0 | Odds: 1.90
Ajax welcome Bayern Munich for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Ajax v Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Ajax has a 40% chance of winning while Bayern Munich's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Ajax vs Bayern Munich Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.0 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ajax vs Bayern Munich
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Ajax - Bayern Munich Betting tips 12.12.2018