Club Brugge - Atletico Madrid Betting tips 11.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
20:00 Club Brugge v Atletico Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Club Brugge v Atletico Madrid 32 31 37 56 44 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Club Brugge welcome Atletico Madrid for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Club Brugge v Atletico Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Club Brugge has a 32% chance of winning while Atletico Madrid's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Club Brugge vs Atletico Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Club Brugge - Atletico Madrid Betting tips 11.12.2018