» » » Waasland - Brugge Betting tips 07.12.2018

Waasland - Brugge Betting tips 07.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
07 Dec 19:30 Waasland v Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
07 Dec 19:30 Waasland v Brugge 15 25 60 66 34 58 42
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.0 | Odds: 1.95
Waasland welcome Brugge for a Belgium Jupiler League match on . Read on for our Waasland v Brugge Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Waasland has a 15% chance of winning while Brugge's success is an estimated 60% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Waasland vs Brugge Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.0 @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Waasland vs Brugge
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10