» » » FC Porto - Portimonense Betting tips 07.12.2018

FC Porto - Portimonense Betting tips 07.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
07 Dec 20:30 FC Porto v Portimonense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
07 Dec 20:30 FC Porto v Portimonense 73 19 8 67 33 45 55
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (-1.5) | Odds: 1.50
FC Porto welcome Portimonense for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our FC Porto v Portimonense Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for FC Porto has a 73% chance of winning while Portimonense's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

FC Porto vs Portimonense Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (-1.5) @ 1.50
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Porto vs Portimonense
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

22 May 16:30 Excelsior v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 16:30 Excelsior v Waalwijk 49 23 28 72 28 68 32 W1 (0.0 AH)
Pick: W1 (0.0 AH) | Odds: 1.48
22 May 16:30 Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 16:30 Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles 49 33 18 67 33 69 31 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.53
22 May 18:00 St. Gallen v Young Boys
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:00 St. Gallen v Young Boys 24 22 54 70 30 67 33 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.79
22 May 18:00 Thun v Basel
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:00 Thun v Basel 35 26 39 65 35 65 35 X2 & Over 2.5
Pick: X2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
22 May 18:30 Kortrijk v Charleroi
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:30 Kortrijk v Charleroi 48 24 28 64 36 62 38 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.66
22 May 18:45 Graafschap v Cambuur
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:45 Graafschap v Cambuur 49 29 22 64 36 62 38 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.79
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10