Bournemouth - Huddersfield Betting tips 04.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
19:45 Bournemouth v Huddersfield
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Bournemouth v Huddersfield 53 28 19 57 43 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Bournemouth welcome Huddersfield for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Bournemouth v Huddersfield Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Bournemouth has a 53% chance of winning while Huddersfield's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Bournemouth vs Huddersfield Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bournemouth vs Huddersfield
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bournemouth - Huddersfield Betting tips 04.12.2018