Fenerbahce - Kasimpasa Betting tips 03.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
17:00 Fenerbahce v Kasimpasa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Fenerbahce v Kasimpasa 41 26 33 62 38 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.01
Fenerbahce welcome Kasimpasa for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Fenerbahce v Kasimpasa Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Fenerbahce has a 41% chance of winning while Kasimpasa's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasa Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.01
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasa
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Fenerbahce - Kasimpasa Betting tips 03.12.2018