Nurnberg - Bayer Leverkusen Betting tips 03.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19:30 Nurnberg v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Nurnberg v Bayer Leverkusen 29 25 46 65 35 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.81
Nurnberg welcome Bayer Leverkusen for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Nurnberg v Bayer Leverkusen Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Nurnberg has a 29% chance of winning while Bayer Leverkusen's success is an estimated 46% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Nurnberg vs Bayer Leverkusen Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.81
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nurnberg vs Bayer Leverkusen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nurnberg - Bayer Leverkusen Betting tips 03.12.2018