Anderlecht - Genk Betting tips 02.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
17:00 Anderlecht v Genk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Anderlecht v Genk 34 32 34 60 40 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.71
Anderlecht welcome Genk for a Belgium Jupiler League match on . Read on for our Anderlecht v Genk Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Anderlecht has a 34% chance of winning while Genk's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Anderlecht vs Genk Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.71
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Anderlecht vs Genk
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Anderlecht - Genk Betting tips 02.12.2018