Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 Betting Tips 01.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
17:30 Hoffenheim v Schalke 04
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Hoffenheim v Schalke 04 52 28 20 60 40 66 34
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.59
Hoffenheim welcome Schalke 04 for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Hoffenheim v Schalke 04 Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Hoffenheim has a 52% chance of winning while Schalke 04's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1 Over 1.5 @ 1.59
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Hoffenheim vs Schalke 04 Betting Tips 01.12.2018