Boavista - FC Porto Betting tips 02.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20:00 Boavista v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Boavista v FC Porto 15 23 62 48 52 33 67
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 1.83
Boavista welcome FC Porto for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Boavista v FC Porto Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Boavista has a 15% chance of winning while FC Porto's success is an estimated 62% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Boavista vs FC Porto Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 2/2 @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Boavista vs FC Porto
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Boavista - FC Porto Betting tips 02.12.2018