Kayserispor vs Trabzonspor Betting Tips 01.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
16:00 Kayserispor v Trabzonspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Kayserispor v Trabzonspor 29 28 43 50 50 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Team2 Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.98
Kayserispor welcome Trabzonspor for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Kayserispor v Trabzonspor Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Kayserispor has a 29% chance of winning while Trabzonspor's success is an estimated 43% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Kayserispor vs Trabzonspor Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Team2 Over 1.5 @ 1.98
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Kayserispor vs Trabzonspor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Kayserispor vs Trabzonspor Betting Tips 01.12.2018