Newcastle vs West Ham Betting Tips 01.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
15:00 Newcastle v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Newcastle v West Ham 40 28 32 52 48 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (0) | Odds: 1.86
Newcastle welcome West Ham for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Newcastle v West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Newcastle has a 40% chance of winning while West Ham's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Newcastle vs West Ham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (0) @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Newcastle vs West Ham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Newcastle vs West Ham Betting Tips 01.12.2018