Leicester vs Watford Betting Tips 01.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
15:00 Leicester v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Leicester v Watford 44 31 25 48 52 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.80
Leicester welcome Watford for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Leicester v Watford Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Leicester has a 44% chance of winning while Watford's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Leicester vs Watford Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Leicester vs Watford
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Leicester vs Watford Betting Tips 01.12.2018