» » » Southampton vs Man United Betting Tips 01.12.2018

Southampton vs Man United Betting Tips 01.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
01 Dec 17:30 Southampton v Man United
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01 Dec 17:30 Southampton v Man United 23 27 50 68 32 59 41
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.92
Southampton welcome Man United for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Southampton v Man United Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Southampton has a 23% chance of winning while Man United's success is an estimated 50% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Southampton vs Man United Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.92
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Southampton vs Man United
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code:


Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:


Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:


Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:


Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10