Getafe vs Espanyol Betting Tips 01.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
17:30 Getafe v Espanyol
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Getafe v Espanyol 35 33 32 32 68 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.40
Getafe welcome Espanyol for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Getafe v Espanyol Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Getafe has a 35% chance of winning while Espanyol's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Getafe vs Espanyol Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 2.40
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Getafe vs Espanyol
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Getafe vs Espanyol Betting Tips 01.12.2018