Konyaspor - Alanyaspor Betting tips 30.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
17:00 Konyaspor v Alanyaspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Konyaspor v Alanyaspor 52 27 21 46 54 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.68
Konyaspor welcome Alanyaspor for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Konyaspor v Alanyaspor Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Konyaspor has a 52% chance of winning while Alanyaspor's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Konyaspor vs Alanyaspor Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Konyaspor vs Alanyaspor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Konyaspor - Alanyaspor Betting tips 30.11.2018