Cardiff vs Wolverhampton Betting tips 30.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
20:00 Cardiff v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Cardiff v Wolves 27 29 44 47 53 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.73
Cardiff welcome Wolves for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Cardiff v Wolves Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Cardiff has a 27% chance of winning while Wolves's success is an estimated 44% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Cardiff vs Wolves Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cardiff vs Wolves
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Cardiff vs Wolverhampton Betting tips 30.11.2018