Rayo Vallecano - Eibar Betting tips 30.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
20:00 Rayo Vallecano v Eibar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Rayo Vallecano v Eibar 30 33 37 51 49 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.92
Rayo Vallecano welcome Eibar for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Rayo Vallecano v Eibar Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Rayo Vallecano has a 30% chance of winning while Eibar's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Rayo Vallecano vs Eibar Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.92
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rayo Vallecano vs Eibar
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rayo Vallecano - Eibar Betting tips 30.11.2018