Betis vs Olympiakos Piraeus Betting Tips 29.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
17:55 Betis v Olympiakos
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 Betis v Olympiakos 47 29 24 48 52 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.03
Betis welcome Olympiakos for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Betis v Olympiakos Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Betis has a 47% chance of winning while Olympiakos's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Betis vs Olympiakos Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.03
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Betis vs Olympiakos
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Betis vs Olympiakos Piraeus Betting Tips 29.11.2018