Malmo FF vs Genk Betting Tips 29.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
20:00 Malmo FF v Genk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Malmo FF v Genk 36 30 34 62 38 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.96
Malmo FF welcome Genk for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Malmo FF v Genk Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Malmo FF has a 36% chance of winning while Genk's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Malmo FF vs Genk Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.96
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Malmo FF vs Genk
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Malmo FF vs Genk Betting Tips 29.11.2018