Apollon - Lazio Betting tips 29.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
20:00 Apollon v Lazio
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Apollon v Lazio 43 18 39 60 40 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.74
Apollon welcome Lazio for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Apollon v Lazio Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Apollon has a 43% chance of winning while Lazio's success is an estimated 39% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 18 per cent.

Apollon vs Lazio Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Apollon vs Lazio
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Apollon - Lazio Betting tips 29.11.2018