Chelsea - PAOK Betting tips 29.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
20:00 Chelsea v PAOK
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Chelsea v PAOK 60 25 15 60 40 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.85
Chelsea welcome PAOK for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Chelsea v PAOK Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Chelsea has a 60% chance of winning while PAOK's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Chelsea vs PAOK Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chelsea vs PAOK
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Chelsea - PAOK Betting tips 29.11.2018