Borussia Dortmund - Brugge Betting tips 28.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
20:00 Borussia Dortmund v Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Borussia Dortmund v Brugge 70 22 8 75 25 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.67
Borussia Dortmund welcome Brugge for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Borussia Dortmund v Brugge Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Borussia Dortmund has a 70% chance of winning while Brugge's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Borussia Dortmund vs Brugge Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 2.5 @ 1.67
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Borussia Dortmund vs Brugge
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Borussia Dortmund - Brugge Betting tips 28.11.2018