CSKA Moscow - Viktoria Plzen Betting tips 27.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
17:55 CSKA Moscow v Viktoria Plzen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 CSKA Moscow v Viktoria Plzen 51 24 25 49 51 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.12
CSKA Moscow welcome Viktoria Plzen for a Champions League match on . Read on for our CSKA Moscow v Viktoria Plzen Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for CSKA Moscow has a 51% chance of winning while Viktoria Plzen's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

CSKA Moscow vs Viktoria Plzen Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.12
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on CSKA Moscow vs Viktoria Plzen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » CSKA Moscow - Viktoria Plzen Betting tips 27.11.2018