Nice vs Lille Betting tips 25.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
16:00 Nice v Lille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Nice v Lille 38 31 31 47 53 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.69
Nice welcome Lille for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nice v Lille Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Nice has a 38% chance of winning while Lille's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Nice vs Lille Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.69
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nice vs Lille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nice vs Lille Betting tips 25.11.2018