Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce Betting tips 25.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
16:00 Trabzonspor v Fenerbahce
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Trabzonspor v Fenerbahce 41 34 25 52 48 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB2 | Odds: 2.00
Trabzonspor welcome Fenerbahce for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Trabzonspor v Fenerbahce Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Trabzonspor has a 41% chance of winning while Fenerbahce's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB2 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce Betting tips 25.11.2018