Dijon - Bordeaux Betting tips 24.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:00 Dijon v Bordeaux
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Dijon v Bordeaux 31 29 40 54 46 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB2 | Odds: 1.72
Dijon welcome Bordeaux for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Dijon v Bordeaux Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Dijon has a 31% chance of winning while Bordeaux's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Dijon vs Bordeaux Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB2 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dijon vs Bordeaux
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Dijon - Bordeaux Betting tips 24.11.2018