Tottenham vs Chelsea Bettng tips 24.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
17:00 Tottenham v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Tottenham v Chelsea 31 30 39 57 43 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.57
Tottenham welcome Chelsea for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Tottenham v Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Tottenham has a 31% chance of winning while Chelsea's success is an estimated 39% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Tottenham vs Chelsea Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tottenham vs Chelsea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Tottenham vs Chelsea Bettng tips 24.11.2018