Vejle - Aalborg Betting tips 23.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:00 Vejle v Aalborg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Vejle v Aalborg 26 34 40 57 43 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.82
Vejle welcome Aalborg for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our Vejle v Aalborg Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Vejle has a 26% chance of winning while Aalborg's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Vejle vs Aalborg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.82
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Vejle vs Aalborg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Vejle - Aalborg Betting tips 23.11.2018