Vasco da Gama vs Sao Paulo Betting tips 22.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
22:00 Vasco da Gama v Sao Paulo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22:00 Vasco da Gama v Sao Paulo 29 36 35 40 60 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.72
Vasco da Gama welcome Sao Paulo for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Vasco da Gama v Sao Paulo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Vasco da Gama has a 29% chance of winning while Sao Paulo's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 36 per cent.

Vasco da Gama vs Sao Paulo Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.0 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Vasco da Gama vs Sao Paulo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Vasco da Gama vs Sao Paulo Betting tips 22.11.2018