Jong Utrecht - Jong Ajax Betting tips 20.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-3
19:00 Jong Utrecht v Jong Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Jong Utrecht v Jong Ajax 26 22 52 74 26 73 27
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.89
Jong Utrecht welcome Jong Ajax for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Jong Utrecht v Jong Ajax Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Jong Utrecht has a 26% chance of winning while Jong Ajax's success is an estimated 52% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Jong Utrecht vs Jong Ajax Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 3.5 @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Jong Utrecht vs Jong Ajax
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Jong Utrecht - Jong Ajax Betting tips 20.11.2018