Scotland - Israel Betting tips 20.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
19:45 Scotland v Israel
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Scotland v Israel 60 22 18 47 53 38 62
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.79
Scotland welcome Israel for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Scotland v Israel Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Scotland has a 60% chance of winning while Israel's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Scotland vs Israel Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Scotland vs Israel
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Scotland - Israel Betting tips 20.11.2018