Bulgaria - Slovenia Betting tips 19.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:45 Bulgaria v Slovenia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Bulgaria v Slovenia 64 20 16 38 62 36 64
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.85
Bulgaria welcome Slovenia for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Bulgaria v Slovenia Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Bulgaria has a 64% chance of winning while Slovenia's success is an estimated 16% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Bulgaria vs Slovenia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bulgaria vs Slovenia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bulgaria - Slovenia Betting tips 19.11.2018