Czech Republic - Slovakia Betting tips 19.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
19:45 Czech Republic v Slovakia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Czech Republic v Slovakia 50 30 20 53 47 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.62
Czech Republic welcome Slovakia for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Czech Republic v Slovakia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Czech Republic has a 50% chance of winning while Slovakia's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Czech Republic vs Slovakia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.0 @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Czech Republic vs Slovakia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Czech Republic - Slovakia Betting tips 19.11.2018