San Marino vs Belarus Betting Tips 18.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
17:00 San Marino v Belarus
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 San Marino v Belarus 15 13 72 56 44 22 78
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1st Half W2 (-1.0 AH) | Odds: 1.72
San Marino welcome Belarus for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our San Marino v Belarus Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for San Marino has a 15% chance of winning while Belarus's success is an estimated 72% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 13 per cent.

San Marino vs Belarus Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1st Half W2 (-1.0 AH) @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on San Marino vs Belarus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » San Marino vs Belarus Betting Tips 18.11.2018