Sport Recife vs Flamengo Betting tips 18.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
19:00 Sport Recife v Flamengo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Sport Recife v Flamengo 26 32 42 49 51 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.76
Sport Recife welcome Flamengo for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Sport Recife v Flamengo Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Sport Recife has a 26% chance of winning while Flamengo's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Sport Recife vs Flamengo Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.76
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sport Recife vs Flamengo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sport Recife vs Flamengo Betting tips 18.11.2018