Greece vs Estonia Betting Tips 18.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
19:45 Greece v Estonia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Greece v Estonia 74 20 6 42 58 29 71
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 (-1.0 AH) | Odds: 1.55
Greece welcome Estonia for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Greece v Estonia Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Greece has a 74% chance of winning while Estonia's success is an estimated 6% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Greece vs Estonia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1 (-1.0 AH) @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Greece vs Estonia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Greece vs Estonia Betting Tips 18.11.2018