Switzerland vs Belgium Betting Tips 18.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-2
19:45 Switzerland v Belgium
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Switzerland v Belgium 32 28 40 61 39 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.83
Switzerland welcome Belgium for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Switzerland v Belgium Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Switzerland has a 32% chance of winning while Belgium's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Switzerland vs Belgium Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Switzerland vs Belgium
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Switzerland vs Belgium Betting Tips 18.11.2018