Albania - Scotland Betting tips 17.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-4
19:45 Albania v Scotland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Albania v Scotland 42 24 34 50 50 36 64
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Goals in Boths Halfs - NO | Odds: 1.62
Albania welcome Scotland for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Albania v Scotland Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Albania has a 42% chance of winning while Scotland's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Albania vs Scotland Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Goals in Boths Halfs - NO @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Albania vs Scotland
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Albania - Scotland Betting tips 17.11.2018