Italy - Portugal Betting tips 17.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:45 Italy v Portugal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Italy v Portugal 41 32 27 43 57 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.77
Italy welcome Portugal for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Italy v Portugal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Italy has a 41% chance of winning while Portugal's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Italy vs Portugal Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Italy vs Portugal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Italy - Portugal Betting tips 17.11.2018