Brazil vs Uruguay Betting Tips 16.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
20:00 Brazil v Uruguay
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Brazil v Uruguay 68 19 13 55 45 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.51
Brazil welcome Uruguay for a Friendly match on . Read on for our Brazil v Uruguay Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Brazil has a 68% chance of winning while Uruguay's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Brazil vs Uruguay Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.51
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Brazil vs Uruguay
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Brazil vs Uruguay Betting Tips 16.11.2018