» » » Cyprus vs Bulgaria Betting Tips 16.11.2018

Cyprus vs Bulgaria Betting Tips 16.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
16 Nov 19:45 Cyprus v Bulgaria
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 Nov 19:45 Cyprus v Bulgaria 43 26 31 58 42 52 48
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.88
Cyprus welcome Bulgaria for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Cyprus v Bulgaria Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Cyprus has a 43% chance of winning while Bulgaria's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Cyprus vs Bulgaria Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cyprus vs Bulgaria
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10